Multipage project in Adobe Illustrator CS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipage project in Adobe Illustrator CS

Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to create a multipage .pdf project in Adobe Illustrator CS? Or is it a plugin I have to install?

Thanks in advance!

There is a plugin available, but by default it cannot be done. Illustrator is a one-page program. The usual way about it is to do your multipage layouts in InDesign (you can place your Illy files or single-page PDF files there). Or optionally, if you use Acrobat Pro, you can simply join all your single-page PDFs.

If you're still looking for the Plugin, there are several out there, one is called HotDoor, available at http://www.hotdoor.com/ which will give you a page palette like Indesign and Quark, in Illustrator.

Google "Illustrator CS Multipage Plugin" to find the rest.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Thanks for the help Ned!

Comment

You can do your layouts single page in Illustrator, save as individual PDFs, and combine them in Acrobat.

As for the multipage Illustrator plug-in, DO NOT EVER submit your files for print using it unless you convert to pdf. It is not widely supported.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the info PrintDriver! :-)

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X