Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ChrisDudley
    Reply to Sand Queen
    ChrisDudley
    Hello Rokas,

You've done a stunning job on these illustrations. The only thing I'd be wary of is that this style of illustration has been around for a little while now. Obviously I don't...
    Today, 11:53 AM
  • skribe
    Comment on CSS responsive background image
    skribe
    This is a very old thread from 2011! But that might work okay, but is not the best option is some circumstances. I have found what works well in most cases is using the "background-size: cover;"...
    Today, 11:47 AM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to RIP: The Necrology Thread
    StudioMonkey
    The death of Australian cricketer Phil Hughes has hit a lot of people hard. So unexpected, so sudden, an awful thing to happen to a young, talented cricketer who was well on the way to being one of the...
    Today, 11:12 AM
  • extraordenary
    Comment on First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Thank you a lot for the constructive criticism. The logos were actually given me to begin with and they were made on Illustrator, so I couldn't really do anything about that. I have learned a lot in terms...
    Today, 09:07 AM
  • Salt
    Comment on Happy Turkey Day!!
    Salt
    hehe
    because you ate stuffed turkey.
    Today, 08:05 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trapping In InDesign

I am having trouble with trapping one of my files when I output it to seperations.
    It is a 2 color job and instead of the green trapping out around the black it is overprinting.
    Any suggestions?

have you tried to add a mall % of cyan to your black. if your black has more than K (cmyk) in the equation is should help with the overprint problem. 2% cyan in the blk should do it.

also you could set up your file as black and 1 channel of your choice then have the printer assign your spot color to the second channel when it prints

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X