Trapping In InDesign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trapping In InDesign

I am having trouble with trapping one of my files when I output it to seperations.
    It is a 2 color job and instead of the green trapping out around the black it is overprinting.
    Any suggestions?

have you tried to add a mall % of cyan to your black. if your black has more than K (cmyk) in the equation is should help with the overprint problem. 2% cyan in the blk should do it.

also you could set up your file as black and 1 channel of your choice then have the printer assign your spot color to the second channel when it prints

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Arry
      Comment on CorelDraw literature
      Arry
      Thank you! I have eight, so I hope this helps.
      Today, 12:25 PM
    • Arry
      Comment on Hi all!
      Arry
      Thank you! I will read the rules of the forum in the nearest future.
      Today, 12:21 PM
    • B
      Reply to Logo Refresh for a Business Technology Company.
      B
      Just tried looking up ATS and found at least half a dozen business technology companies on the web named ATS. I couldn't find this one, though.

Anyway, if it were my company, which of course...
      Today, 11:35 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Comment on Copyright issue?
      KitchWitch
      You can tell them that someone always manages to get away with theft (yes, start calling it theft), but that doesn't make it okay. Remind them that if they choose to steal, they risk a cease & desist,...
      Today, 07:45 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hi all!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Arry and welcome to GDF.

Click on your name in a post to go to your information page. Once there, you should be able to click on your avatar marker to change it.

We ask all...
      Today, 07:41 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X