Trapping In InDesign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trapping In InDesign

I am having trouble with trapping one of my files when I output it to seperations.
    It is a 2 color job and instead of the green trapping out around the black it is overprinting.
    Any suggestions?

have you tried to add a mall % of cyan to your black. if your black has more than K (cmyk) in the equation is should help with the overprint problem. 2% cyan in the blk should do it.

also you could set up your file as black and 1 channel of your choice then have the printer assign your spot color to the second channel when it prints

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
      Reply to Need critique for logo
      MumboJum73
      I agree with what has been said above. I think you can stick with the font but the brain imagery must be re-worked. The idea is a good one but has been done a lot. That can be good or bad depending on...
      Today, 07:34 PM
    • Juanm89
      Reply to Security One Redesign
      Juanm89
      Thank you so much guys
      Today, 07:28 PM
    • B
      Comment on Sign My Shoe!
      B
      It might seem a little flat footed, but that's right instep with what I was thinking.
      Today, 07:23 PM
    • HiddenDev
      Reply to Need critique for logo
      HiddenDev
      Hello, welcome to the forums.

I agree that the puzzle pieces aren't quite in the "right" positions. I like the way they are placed randomly, but it's way too cluttered.
      Today, 05:06 PM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to Logo and Business Card feedback
      Cosmo
      I'll say the same thing I say all the time. Design your logo in black and white. And design it with a pencil and paper, not on the computer. When I design a logo, the computer is only on maybe the last...
      Today, 04:54 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X