Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• banskt
    [Illustrator] How do I create a wave in a bulged ring?
    banskt
    I am trying to draw a wave within a ring. When the ring has equal width (the shape on the left), then I can do it using the zig-zag tool. Now, if the ring is bulged(the shape on the right), then how...
    Today, 11:38 PM
  • disneyhippie
    Reply to Happy Good Friday!!!
    disneyhippie
    Happy Weekend! Thanks for the quotes Kittie!

I need to get to work on baby projects. My friends have invited me to breakfast and dinner on Sunday. Otherwise, no real plans.

(I...
    Today, 11:00 PM
  • disneyhippie
    Reply to Crafty Designers! Post your projects here!
    disneyhippie
    Thank you all! Sorry for the late response. I seem to have developed a bad habit of posting then not coming back to see the responses. But since I'm here....Here is a sweater I finished last week. It's...
    Today, 10:53 PM
  • jasmannan
    Help Needed - Graphic Design Essay
    jasmannan
    Hi Everyone,

I'm currently taking my BA Graphic Design course and I have arrived at the stage where I need to do an essay.

I am really set on writing about the importance of...
    Today, 10:42 PM
  • illinformed
    Print Quality Issues... Am I being swindled?
    illinformed
    We've been in business for 5 years and we've had the opportunity to order many printed items for promotion, advertisement, etc.

We've used a number of online and local printers and we usually...
    Today, 09:46 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortcut keys not working in CS3

Is anyone else experiencing problems with keyboard shortcuts in InDesign CS3?

All I did was reassign the shortcut for bold and it doesn't work. Any suggestion?
    You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X