photoshop 5.5 ( is hiding my artwork)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop 5.5 ( is hiding my artwork)

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING LIKE THE NEWBIE THAT I AM , I HAVE TO ASK ... LATE LASTNIGHT I CLOSED DOWN TO GET SOME MUCH NEEDED REST ...... TODAY , NOW THAT MY EYES HAVE STOPED BLEEDING ,IM READY TO VIEW MY PROJECTS THAT I LABORED ON(FOR MORE HOURS THAN I CARE TO MENTION ) ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT I CANT LOCATE ANY OF THEM. I GAURANTEE THAT MOST OF THEM WERE MULTI- LAYERED FILES... AGAIN I APPOLOGIZE FOR ELEMENTRY QUSTION, BUT THIS PROGRAM IS VERY NEW TO ME... THANKS

Hey Same...welcome to the GDF. Are you on a Mac or PC?

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Try going to file > recent and opening them. If not, search the computer for .psd files.

C:\DOS
      C:\DOS\RUN
      RUN DOS RUN
      ProudPenguin
      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

^What Ryan said^
        If you're on a mac, searching .psd may not work.
        Search from the desktop using Command+F
        You do know the filenames right?
        If not, search for all files by date.

Specialization is for insects...

R.H.

Comment

Did you accidentally save the files as flattened?? I've done that before.. :-( [img]/emoticons/frusty.gif[/img]
          http://www.casedsgn.com || http://www.targetscope.com

Comment

Hmm... I guess he found them.

'I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me.' Abraham Simpson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JCookeDesign
              Comment on Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
              JCookeDesign
              Thank you. It's a good point that it's expected nowadays. I'll charge the tax on top of the flat rate and discuss it with the client when I send him the first invoice.
              Today, 09:38 PM
            • B
              Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
              B
              If you live in a place that requires that you collect sales tax on graphic design services, it really doesn't matter how you bill your clients as long as the tax is collected and paid. If you want to...
              Today, 09:02 PM
            • JCookeDesign
              Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
              JCookeDesign
              I've always charged clients hourly and charge the Sales & Use Tax on top of that.

Just picked up a new client and we worked out a flat rate (x amount per design regardless of time)....
              Today, 08:37 PM
            • brancamonti
              Reply to I need help in blending(???) text in a newsletter type of thing.
              brancamonti
              keming: thanks for the welcoming. I'm referring to all text in general, it looks like out of place. I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly. It doesn't have that smooth feel to it, like it was...
              Today, 03:08 PM
            • kemingMatters
              Comment on Ad Specs Question
              kemingMatters
              That could be a good thing for people in the industry that give a damn, just another reason for someone to pay a little more for quality.
              Today, 02:56 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X