photoshop 5.5 ( is hiding my artwork)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop 5.5 ( is hiding my artwork)

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING LIKE THE NEWBIE THAT I AM , I HAVE TO ASK ... LATE LASTNIGHT I CLOSED DOWN TO GET SOME MUCH NEEDED REST ...... TODAY , NOW THAT MY EYES HAVE STOPED BLEEDING ,IM READY TO VIEW MY PROJECTS THAT I LABORED ON(FOR MORE HOURS THAN I CARE TO MENTION ) ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT I CANT LOCATE ANY OF THEM. I GAURANTEE THAT MOST OF THEM WERE MULTI- LAYERED FILES... AGAIN I APPOLOGIZE FOR ELEMENTRY QUSTION, BUT THIS PROGRAM IS VERY NEW TO ME... THANKS

Hey Same...welcome to the GDF. Are you on a Mac or PC?

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Try going to file > recent and opening them. If not, search the computer for .psd files.

C:\DOS
      C:\DOS\RUN
      RUN DOS RUN
      ProudPenguin
      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

^What Ryan said^
        If you're on a mac, searching .psd may not work.
        Search from the desktop using Command+F
        You do know the filenames right?
        If not, search for all files by date.

Specialization is for insects...

R.H.

Comment

Did you accidentally save the files as flattened?? I've done that before.. :-( [img]/emoticons/frusty.gif[/img]
          http://www.casedsgn.com || http://www.targetscope.com

Comment

Hmm... I guess he found them.

'I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me.' Abraham Simpson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gilbertonia
              Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
              gilbertonia
              It is not perfect in any way. It did grab my attention though and got the message across (the importance of having all the medical information in a hospital in one place (database). The design concept...
              Today, 12:23 AM
            • B
              B
              As a psychotherapist, do you think the rather cold, medical look of the ads you liked, would resonate with your prospective clients? Or would a softer approach that stressed competency, understanding...
              Yesterday, 11:20 PM
            • gilbertonia
              Comment on What makes this ad. design awesome?
              gilbertonia
              You're right. I liked the design concept itself (how it grabbed my attention). I know getting attention is just a start but that much it did.
              Yesterday, 11:11 PM
            • B
              B
              Awesome is whether or not the ads get the result the ads are intended to achieve. What might be awesome for one purpose could easily miss the mark for the next. The aesthetic part of the design, which...
              Yesterday, 11:07 PM
            • gilbertonia
              gilbertonia
              Thank you ! Please show me some ad. designs that you personally think are awesome. I'm curious..
              Yesterday, 10:58 PM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X