No announcement yet.

Backgrounds behind text wrap

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgrounds behind text wrap

I am working in Indesign and have created text wrapped around an object. Now I want to have a solid background behind all this. Problem is since I have text wrap enabled on the object it also is wrapping text around the rectangle I've created for the background.

I feel like I am missing something obvious.

Any ideas?

Click the background object, and make sure that in the text wrap wrap, wrapping is turned off. Text should not wrap around any other object besides what has been specified so.
    hope that helps!

text wrap WINDOW, not text wrap wrap... what am i on crack today?

Thanks. Worked like a charm. I knew it was a stupid question but I'm glad I saved a few hours of frustration by asking.

Latest Topics

• Pavlo
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          As a professional working designer (20+ years) and someone who has benefited from 2 mentorships, my advice to you would be to first do what it takes to get yourself enrolled to study graphic design....
          Today, 05:07 PM
        • salsa
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          You sound like you're quite isolated. I think the best thing you can do is relocate, at least temporarily, to somewhere that has the support system and education you need to follow a graphic design career....
          Today, 04:00 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Orthography
          Typography is the visual representation of a font as it pertains to your design. Typography should compliment the message.
          Orthography is the arrangement of typographical elements so they spell...
          Today, 03:50 PM
        • joelanthon
          Reply to Portfolio website review
          The last 2 screenshots are part of eachother i just couldn't screenshot the whole page. All the screenshots are on one page as u scroll down. Ive also changed the website a bit too such as the color and...
          Today, 03:17 PM
        • JuliaAndrea2013
          Hi there!
          Hello to everybody!
          I'm Julia and I'm from Italy but now I'm living in Glasgow to attend my degree in Digital Media and working in every project that arise, both paid and unpaid, related with graphic...
          Today, 02:06 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings