Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Designia
    Reply to Donald Trump for President!
    Designia
    BWAH HA HAAAA HAAAAA.

In other news...I got my Bernie Sticker this weekend!...
    Today, 02:43 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Donald Trump for President!
    HotButton
    I think he's there to color perceptions. With him in the mix, the more "credible" extreme-right candidates might look centrist to voters who are relatively liberal, but have tired of the Democratic...
    Today, 02:38 PM
  • bubby17346
    Reply to My First Attempt
    bubby17346
    In addition to what the others have said, I would suggest making some adjustments to the background. The sky almost looks to be a dingy gray. I would also work on your perspective. Making sure that you...
    Today, 02:02 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Hi GDF! I'm new here and looking for an idea for my (maybe my brothers) YouTube logo.
    Designia
    But that's what designers get paid for, ideas. Your best bet is coming up with something you like and asking for opinions. No one will do your work for you. Or you can post in the classified section and...
    Today, 01:51 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to My First Attempt
    Designia
    And you really can't read that text on that background.
    Today, 01:49 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgrounds behind text wrap

I am working in Indesign and have created text wrapped around an object. Now I want to have a solid background behind all this. Problem is since I have text wrap enabled on the object it also is wrapping text around the rectangle I've created for the background.

I feel like I am missing something obvious.

Any ideas?

Click the background object, and make sure that in the text wrap wrap, wrapping is turned off. Text should not wrap around any other object besides what has been specified so.
    hope that helps!

Comment

text wrap WINDOW, not text wrap wrap... what am i on crack today?

Comment

Thanks. Worked like a charm. I knew it was a stupid question but I'm glad I saved a few hours of frustration by asking.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X