Window Sizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Sizes

If I've created a page that is 800x600, is there some way to force the browser to open the page at this specifc size...vs. opening at 1024x768...?

According the the online help I can change the page preferences via the tab at the bottom of the page, that lists all the page sizes...but they are all greyed out.

sb

managed to grab source code from another page...

sb

Comment

in an Austin Powers style:
      'Allow myself to help....myself'.

Glad you found what you were looking for shirbit.
      http://www.casedsgn.com || http://www.targetscope.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• docjavadude
        Reply to I need help in blending(???) text in a newsletter type of thing.
        docjavadude
        Among many other things, consider the color of your font.
        Today, 02:58 AM
      • docjavadude
        Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
        docjavadude
        Helpful comments -- thanks to all of you. My advice to my friend was to try CC for the trial period, then decide on CC or version 6. A bit stubbornly (in my opinion) she is holding out for now and searching...
        Today, 02:51 AM
      • JCookeDesign
        Comment on Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
        JCookeDesign
        Thank you. It's a good point that it's expected nowadays. I'll charge the tax on top of the flat rate and discuss it with the client when I send him the first invoice.
        Yesterday, 09:38 PM
      • B
        Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
        B
        If you live in a place that requires that you collect sales tax on graphic design services, it really doesn't matter how you bill your clients as long as the tax is collected and paid. If you want to...
        Yesterday, 09:02 PM
      • JCookeDesign
        Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
        JCookeDesign
        I've always charged clients hourly and charge the Sales & Use Tax on top of that.

Just picked up a new client and we worked out a flat rate (x amount per design regardless of time)....
        Yesterday, 08:37 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X