Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out..what to get..CS Premium or CS Standard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting out..what to get..CS Premium or CS Standard?

Hi folks. I was just wondering for someone starting out in graphic design (print), would it be better to get the CS suite Premium (with GoLive and Acrobat), or would the Standard suite (without GoLive and Acrobat) suffice? I just wanted to start off first learning print before getting into the web too much. Still, I also wonder if getting the Premium would be better in the long run. I'm also trying to save money if I can (lol). Any thoughts or opinions on this would be most welcome.
    Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
    Joe

Get the Premium.
    Having Acrobat is DEFINITELY worth it.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

yeah, i agree with PD. if you can afford the extra $200 or so, it would definitely be worth it

...and remember, tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Definately get the Premium. You will need Distiller down the road.

Boobie Island or Bust!
        I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SophieMDesigner
          Good morrow! I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice in this logo?
          SophieMDesigner
          Hi GDF Peeps!

My name is Sophie M O'Connell I live in Sunny Devon in the UK and I was recently made redundant from a local newspaper/ad agency. Turns out this isn't such a bad thing though......
          Today, 08:02 PM
        • Mojo
          Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
          Mojo
          I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
          Today, 12:44 PM
        • B
          Reply to Logo Critique Please
          B
          It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
          Today, 12:25 PM
        • B
          Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
          B
          It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
          Today, 12:06 PM
        • iyanez
          Mobile website profile/portfolio, share the best you seen.
          iyanez
          Hey, guys, I'm really in the need for some inspiration. I'm looking for websites that show your profile/CV/PORTFOLIO sort of thing. like a LinkedIn page but without the social BS.

I mean...
          Today, 12:04 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X