Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating a booklet in indesign that can be centre stapled??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a booklet in indesign that can be centre stapled??

I've created an a5 booklet in Indesign for a brief at college. The pages go in correct sequence from 1 - 19 including cover.

I've printed it but have to stick the sheets back to back.

I've tried duplex but it prints upside down and with pages on single sheets.

Any help really appreciated lol!

I want to print it like the booklet in the following pics.

First you need 20 pages, not 19, it needs to be divisible by 4. Then got to file>inbooklet. I would click off on everything including creep, you don't need it for a book that small. Save as a new document and your book will be set up in printers spreads. Now you need to print it duplexed, top-top, or top-bottom, you'll just need to figure out which.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
      Reply to Creative Block - Type for branding
      salsa
      So did they ask you to adjust their logo or not? If not, you'll just have to live with it. If they have, then it's your job as the designer to understand what typeface to use to communicate something....
      Today, 10:10 AM
    • salsa
      Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
      salsa
      Oh dear, did you get my old job?

I have dealt with exactly what you're going through. On a regular basis, I would have to provide 6-7 versions of a design with different shades of green or...
      Today, 10:06 AM
    • Graphic2505
      Reply to Assignment to get the job
      Graphic2505
      Thank you very much guys!
      I am still working on it and I think I'm getting there.
      I will let you know how it goes!
      Today, 09:58 AM
    • salsa
      Reply to Student looking for advice
      salsa
      OP, I agree with the advice about getting an internship somewhere. You might also want to try looking for part time jobs in print shops. Even if you're not doing graphic design you'll probably learn a...
      Today, 09:56 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Comment on Student looking for advice
      PrintDriver
      ditto.
      Today, 09:55 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X