Illustrator CS crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illustrator CS crash

Hello everybody, I am glad to join the community here and hopefully I will find answers to my questions [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

I've installed the Adobe Illustrator CS recently, on my Windows XP machine and having issues with it, since it crashes whenever I draw couple of things.
    If you don't know what I am talking about, Illustrator starts to blink and end up with white screen and can't do anything, i.e. press on any navigation button or use any tool.
    I am quite concerned as I had Illustrator 10 before and *never* had any problems with it.

So, maybe someone out there would know how to fix my problem and give me some tips to do so.

Thanks in advance, appreciate your help [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@30.c5t7dmbakoh.3@.2cd0ce0e/0
    This is a user to user forum. Adobe doesn't read your hard drive.

Seems the main gyst of this adobe thread is, are you using a system other than English?
    Check it out.

PrintDriver is a grande format digital print dude (bigger than a proofer, LOL). His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

Thanks PrintDriver. I think the issue is fixed thanks to you.
      I am currently using a non-english system, so I had the settings set up to use Russian in programs not supporting Unicode.
      It's strange though, I can't see how Adobe could overlook this, I never had problems with earlier versions, I guess now I will have to change system settings every time I need them
      Thanks once again for a quick reply [img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
        Reply to E-commerce Customers
        KitchWitch
        Hi Romikumar and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 07:48 AM
      • vdeshof
        Reply to NEW Simplified Logo for Travel Guide
        vdeshof
        The space between the "i" and "p" is larger than the rest of the spaces between the letters.
        Today, 07:25 AM
      • romikumar
        E-commerce Customers
        romikumar
        How to Engage Your E-commerce Customers?
        Today, 07:17 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
        PrintDriver
        If you are using more than 4 Pantones on a single piece, there's a good chance you are doing it wrong....
        Just sayin'......

If color is real important to the client, I attach chips...
        Today, 06:26 AM
      • Buda
        Reply to CMYK RGB issues
        Buda
        Are these logos you have designed or logos that other people have designed? If other, then as PD suggested, you should request brand standards first. If they don't have that, then you will need to define...
        Today, 04:24 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X