Help! Photoshop Color Picker is all messed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Photoshop Color Picker is all messed up

Spontaneously, my Photoshop color picker got all messed up - it now shows a spectrum of rainbow colors instead of one color (light to dark, saturated to unsaturated) like I had before. Any ideas on how to get my previous setting back?

Can you post a sreenshot, it's hard to tell exactly what the issue is. I assume it's because you changed your slider settings form the flyout on your color panel.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Screenshot would be good...
      and what version of photoshop are you using and Mac or PC?
      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Restart Photoshop and hold down ctrl (cmd) alt and shit and reset the preferences when prompted.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Sounds like you may have clicked the "B" button instead of the "H button in the HSB radio button selection category. See below:

"Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
            Reply to Text only printer?
            PrintDriver
            If you want your letter to get through the mail without melting in the rain, you might lean more toward laser. But check before you buy that the stock you want to use will make the turn through the fuser....
            Today, 06:11 AM
          • corabict
            Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
            corabict
            That;s true and it's sensible, but it's hard because for someone that's not a pro or a beginner as myself doing good design is accidental , there's always a room for improvement. So when he gets no feedback...
            Today, 03:10 AM
          • schteeeeve
            Reply to Text only printer?
            schteeeeve
            Hey PD. Cheers for replying. I posted the above a tad tired so I'll try to clear up your questions...

So about the purpose of the machine. It's only job really is to make sure that letters...
            Today, 02:42 AM
          • B
            Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
            B
            My definition of data visualization is just that, the visualization of data. This could be anything from a simple Excel pie chart to something as elaborate as what the OP posted. I don't know how you've...
            Today, 12:29 AM
          • bigdata
            Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
            bigdata
            Apologies for taking this much of the OP's thread and I get what you guys are saying.

But data visualization is about the flow of data from there to there.

The examples posted...
            Yesterday, 10:28 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X