Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    Kayekaye
    That is nice it does show the two shades. Have you made a comp with all white on a black background? I'd like to see that.

I have worked with those all white decals, and laid a second color...
    Today, 02:10 AM
  • kiwikat07
    Reply to Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Okay, I found a one-color option that I'm pleased with using a dot pattern in Illustrator. I will check with the decal company and see if they are able to render the dots. I would think so....
    Today, 12:32 AM
  • kiwikat07
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Hi Kayekaye! Yes, I agree. Black-only is seemingly less needed these days. Ironically, in this case I really will need a one-color option because we will be doing some window decals! (For example: ht...
    Today, 12:10 AM
  • garricks
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    garricks
    Ain't that the truth!

Additionally it's been unseasonably cool so far this summer. We've only been in the 90s a few times. Tomorrow we're due to hit 99 in the afternoon, with a heat index...
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PrintDriver
    Happy Friday.
    It's been a nice quiet July for a change. Too bad it's over so quickly. Why does the slide into winter never take as long as the slide into spring?...
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is NAPP any good?

I was just wondering if the NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) is any good. (www.photoshopuser.com) i know they have a good magazine, and i noticed that they have a discount for college students (like me). Is it really worth joining for $89. or should i just stick to buying the magazine every once in a whille?? is anyone a member?
    thanks,
    LIAM

..........................DeEzIneR ><..................

I think NAPP is just another way for a comapny to make money off of designers. Even the magazine is thin in regards to content, at least IMHO.

Allen

Allen Harkleroad
    'I didn't do it... You didn't see me... You can't prove a thing...'

Allen Harkleroad
    Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

ok man, just another gimmick I guess, I occasionaly read the magazine in my local bookstore, but it doesn't even come close to the magazines i acctually buy, :
      Computer Arts is freaken awesome, it has so much inspiration and tips and tutorials, and is only 15.00 per issue which isnt too bad since it comes from good old England
      well, i gotta go, talk to ya later, thanks for the advice
      LIAM

..........................DeEzIneR ><..................

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X