Blue Snow Dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Snow Dilemma

Has anyone got a good method of losing the blue or any other colour cast from snow photos, I have so far just tended to desaturate slightly, seems quite good but this may be wrong technique?

Yikes Scoob, it's behind you!

forgot to subscribe for answers

Yikes Scoob, it's behind you!

Comment

I would affect it through your color selection. Take blue out of the white channel and see how that does. Plus it won't affect all the colors in you image.

Crimson
      I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
        Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
        MumboJum73
        Charge client and DYI. If you do not already know how to do something like that it's a great thing to learn. I'm sure there's many tuts online. You can even recycle the images down the road or sell them...
        Today, 03:04 PM
      • seamas
        Reply to Vector Art Critique
        seamas
        I'm in the same boat as PrintDriver for the most part.
        I think there is perhaps a bit too much going on in his forehead, and am not sure if his lips are supposed to be white.
        The modeling...
        Today, 02:46 PM
      • MumboJum73
        Comment on Title design for travel blog
        MumboJum73
        in Illustrator there are grunge brushes that can be used as a stroke on a vector shape (swoosh) to make it rougher around the edges. Then it acts as a stroke does and can be sized or expanded to make...
        Today, 02:35 PM
      • MellaBella
        Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
        MellaBella
        I remember the days when you could purchase a large collection of vectors (say, of everyday items) all made by the same artist with the same graphic style. I need something like this now for a client...
        Today, 02:28 PM
      • B
        Reply to Title design for travel blog
        B
        The reason designers dislike them so much is because, depending on the website, the bounce rate (people leaving the site) is much higher on sites that have them, which is confirmed by looking at the server...
        Today, 02:04 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X