Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• SamBlairParker
    Comment on New Personal Identity
    SamBlairParker
    I designed the one titled "screen shot 2014" Bonnaroo_logo was not designed by me, clearly. I have posted that image so that users can give me an honest opinion of whether or not it's too similar...
    Today, 05:05 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Serid and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to New Personal Identity
    KitchWitch
    Hi Sam and welcome to GDF.

Did you design this logo?

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few...
    Today, 04:50 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Silverlight
    <b>
    Now that Ballmer is gone, it's perfectly safe to do so without feeling like you've invited the loud, sweaty lunatic neighbor family down the street into your house....
    Today, 03:50 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    garricks
    I immediately thought of Apple's "Think Different." campaign tag. I vote to keep it.
    Today, 01:26 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illustrator 'Preview' view mode?

Does Illustrator have a 'preview' mode similar to InDesign? I want to view the graphics only in the art board and don't want to see the elements hanging outside of it. I could mask everything in a rectangle but figured Adobe would have a built in preview mode. Do they?

Thanks!

Print to PDF and open in Acrobat.

Comment

I'm no saying this is perfect, but you could build a layer with a large white box, then knock out the "artboard" size from that box and put that layer on the top of everything else.

I actually do that on a few projects from time to time. It doesn't take that long. Sure it's a few extra steps, but it's still pretty quick to do.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Yeah, I've done the Mask Layer type approach to view "in-house" and sometimes in the past have thrown white rectangles around the edge....silly i know but in a rush....
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X