DocFlow for InDesign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocFlow for InDesign

Lets you integrate google docs into your layouts, the link goes both ways, the text you update in InDesign and update the Google Doc and what is updated in the Google Doc translates back to InDesign

http://emsoftware.com/products/docsflow/

It doesn't seem to be available for Windows yet so I haven't got a chance to give it a whirl.

But thought some might find it useful, even to experiment with as a possible workflow they might like to implement.

http://indesignsecrets.com/flow-and-...o-indesign.php

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Jesus Tank
    PanToshi
    The Goog just informed me that the graphic is somewhat 'fitting' with the religious organizations ... erm ... beliefs/philiosophies/culture(?)

So given that - I believe you were asking about...
    Today, 06:53 PM
  • B
    Reply to Jesus Tank
    B
    Jesus wouldn't waste his time with tanks. He'd go straight to nukes.

Today, 06:16 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Publication design pricing for loyal client
    seamas
    I think the proper way to do this is to have a separate account for each client and the client pays for their own account....
    Today, 04:13 PM
  • JofDiamonds
    Comment on Jesus Tank
    JofDiamonds
    ''just because someone has managed to become a ''boss,'' that doesn't mean he can't be wrong, or that he shouldn't be told when he is.''

People tend to be disinclined to continue paying you...
    Today, 02:23 PM
  • bigdata
    Reply to Jesus Tank
    bigdata
    Mathew 10:34

"I did not come to bring peace,"

But it is a fatal mistake trying to usurp his authority, which obviously is the OP's intent.
    Today, 02:12 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X