Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    B
    I'm mostly just curious, but you're apparently from Korea, yet your work is primarily in English. Is that common?

As for your work, I like it. The warm, dark reds, browns and amber hues have...
    Today, 06:52 AM
  • Gwishin
    Portfolio advice/criticism
    Gwishin
    Hey guys!

This is my first post here, and I was hoping to get some feedback and advice/crticism about my "work". Im very curious about what you guys think, specially the ones of...
    Today, 04:47 AM
  • crdunsto
    Freelance Work/Volunteer Experience on Resume/Applications
    crdunsto
    I'm applying to several colleges over the break (SVA, MICA, Memphis, MCAD, SCAD, FIT, Parsons), and need advice on how to reference my freelance work from late 2012 up to now.

Name of Organization...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to Law Firm Website Redesign
    FredBouffard
    Your website will always reflect the kind of business you offer so it is just in time that you update your client's website. I like the large header, but the text on the upper portion of it looks dated....
    Today, 01:29 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to LOGO icon opinion
    FredBouffard
    Looks like a bull right but it needs a little bit of polishing and enhancements. Bulls have basically long, curved very pointed horns so you can work on that. And maybe fiercer eyes....
    Today, 01:23 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Quiz

AI Quiz What can you score without turning on AI?
    Design is not decoration.

that was really difficult
    Attached Files

Comment

I sense the sarcasm, thought it might be educational for someone who thinks they know everything though

Comment

I missed the one about the area type tool, but I'll use the excuse that the answers were a little ambiguous.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

100 yay. What do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by kemingMatters
            I sense the sarcasm, thought it might be educational for someone who thinks they know everything though
            Its sarcasm considering I haven't opened Illustrator in a couple of months, lol.

Comment

1 wrong, not bad really I don't think. I don't claim to be any expert in Illy.

Comment

3 wrong.

Comment

100% wahooooo

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

got em all but I really dislike the first question. The answer is whichever the printer tells you to use.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
                      got em all but I really dislike the first question. The answer is whichever the printer tells you to use.
                      I get your point in regards to file format, but I think they are getting at the fact inks come in RGB which has absolutely nothing to do with illustrator...

Comment

Originally posted by vectorzomby View Post
                        100 yay. What do I win?
                        a mini bacon, here ~

Comment

I admit .. I don't know everything ... do I still have to take the test?

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Your probably selling your self short, give her a whirl.

reminds me of a proverb, I know I'm messing it up in my head but it was either Socrates or Confucious...

Comment

RKK...I took it and only got one wrong! If I can do it, you can do it. I was scared though.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X