X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Stickler over here

And that would be "you were". Not, "you're"

Past tense. Gaaawwwdddd
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

-runs off-
      ♪ Butterfly in the sky,
      I can go twice as high.
      Take a look,
      It's in a book,
      A Reading Rainbow ♫

Reading Rainbow...

Comment

LMAO! Hilarious.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Absolutely awesome guide. The Pen tool is something I've only known by figuring it out, yet I still haven't been able to find a way to Explain it to anyone. The physics don't make sense unless you physically do it a few times and get a feel for how the "in-between" of design works (the arc and the physics behind it).

Personally, I swear by the pen tool, but I couldn't ever tell anyone what it is or how it works, so thank you for this helpful guide.

Comment

Alas, this link doesn't take you to a Pen Tool tutorial anymore. When I click, it goes to the landing page of the Creative Cloud tutorial.

Comment

Try this one: Illustratorís Pen Tool: The Comprehensive Guide

I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Awesome post man. Really thanks

Comment

The link at the beginning of this post redirects to Adobe's general tutorial page, someone was kind enough to push it to youtube.

Anyone looking for it here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO56D0MJzwI

Comment

Originally posted by Tkayy View Post
                    The link at the beginning of this post redirects to Adobe's general tutorial page, someone was kind enough to push it to youtube.

Anyone looking for it here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO56D0MJzwI
                    Thank you so much for that! I guess this will definitely help me to improve my skills. I'm new to AI.

Comment

Nice Post.!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                      Working...
                      X