Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find resources for prototyping apps with adobe illustrator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find resources for prototyping apps with adobe illustrator?

Does anyone here know of any good trainings, videos, articles, instructions on wireframing and creating high-fidelity mockups in Illustrator? I'm also open to a list of trainers that specialize in this. I'm not finding much on the web (including Adobe's website)- a lot of the focus in rapid prototyping seems to be with Fireworks but i know there's a strong community that uses Illustrator too! Thanks everyone.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Happyangryman
    Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
    Happyangryman
    Excuse me for the stupid questions, english isn't my first language, teat = singular for t*ts =D?

I'll drop the teat dome, I just dont know what to do. With Sahara I had things to work with....
    Today, 01:26 PM
  • B
    Reply to How to edit painting?
    B
    Same as Brick Wilson's suggestion, but you might want to retain just a bit of color, so I'd only pull the colors down to about -95 or the greys might look lifeless. You'll also probably need to reduce...
    Today, 01:16 PM
  • praxis11
    Reply to Need Help with Creative Logo Design Advice
    praxis11
    My advise: if you're serious about this business hire a professional.
    Today, 01:10 PM
  • taraesque
    Reply to Need Help with Creative Logo Design Advice
    taraesque
    I agree, I read it as "Sulture Ketch" and wondered if it was another language...
    Today, 12:52 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to CMYK RGB issues
    PrintDriver
    The other thing too is, when using a bridge, it only has pantone chips and their CMYK values. It's often quite possible to find a really close CMYK match that is not in the Bridge. But you can only work...
    Today, 12:18 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X