Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find resources for prototyping apps with adobe illustrator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find resources for prototyping apps with adobe illustrator?

Does anyone here know of any good trainings, videos, articles, instructions on wireframing and creating high-fidelity mockups in Illustrator? I'm also open to a list of trainers that specialize in this. I'm not finding much on the web (including Adobe's website)- a lot of the focus in rapid prototyping seems to be with Fireworks but i know there's a strong community that uses Illustrator too! Thanks everyone.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JCookeDesign
    Comment on Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
    JCookeDesign
    Thank you. It's a good point that it's expected nowadays. I'll charge the tax on top of the flat rate and discuss it with the client when I send him the first invoice.
    Today, 09:38 PM
  • B
    Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
    B
    If you live in a place that requires that you collect sales tax on graphic design services, it really doesn't matter how you bill your clients as long as the tax is collected and paid. If you want to...
    Today, 09:02 PM
  • JCookeDesign
    Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
    JCookeDesign
    I've always charged clients hourly and charge the Sales & Use Tax on top of that.

Just picked up a new client and we worked out a flat rate (x amount per design regardless of time)....
    Today, 08:37 PM
  • brancamonti
    Reply to I need help in blending(???) text in a newsletter type of thing.
    brancamonti
    keming: thanks for the welcoming. I'm referring to all text in general, it looks like out of place. I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly. It doesn't have that smooth feel to it, like it was...
    Today, 03:08 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Ad Specs Question
    kemingMatters
    That could be a good thing for people in the industry that give a damn, just another reason for someone to pay a little more for quality.
    Today, 02:56 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X