Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to 4 Easy Tips to Manage Your PowerPoint File Size
    HotButton
    It's currently the MS-Office raster format of choice because its compression is lossless and its transparency is supported....
    Today, 02:23 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Updated Brochure layout for ArtMap
    PrintDriver
    Ah, you have just stepped into a big pile of my biggest pet peeve.

Your printer's proof is NOT another opportunity to change things. It is your opportunity to approve the printer's color...
    Today, 01:44 PM
  • frutiger
    Reply to Why do I struggle with layout?
    frutiger
    Sounds like you're adhering to too many "rules" and limiting yourself "inside the box" too much. I'm sure you've heard the graphic design saying, "You have to know the rules in...
    Today, 01:39 PM
  • Momoshy
    Reply to Death By Micromanagement- Advice Needed
    Momoshy
    You are a good boss, my boss only gets incredibly upset when I point out things like this, or outright blames me instead.

I guess what I am trying to say, is you have to weight the person...
    Today, 01:34 PM
  • frutiger
    Reply to 4 Easy Tips to Manage Your PowerPoint File Size
    frutiger
    I just make my photos at 100 percent to size in the PPT with a resolution of 150, sometimes less, then hand off to the client. I've heard that PNGs are the best for Office, but I'm not sure why.
    Today, 01:22 PM