No announcement yet.

Trouble printing .ppt into pdf format

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble printing .ppt into pdf format

I am trying to print a poster someone created in powerpoint into a pdf format.

I'm getting it work for the most part but it prints to pdf in black and white even though I have selected color in the print dialog box in powerpoint...

Any suggestions?

Goto File>Save As>pick your preferred file format (PNG, JPG, TIF) and click options. You can set your output there...
    Compile your pdf from those files.

Hope that helps!

Latest Topics

• gentlerats
      Reply to critique for student work!
      Sorry for the late reply, this site seems to crash on me a lot. Thanks for the feedback! I'll take them into account.
      Not sure what you mean by the last line. As in, it's that bad?
      Today, 06:39 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
      Hi Brian0610 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 03:50 PM
    • B
      Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
      I'd pick the second one since the typography is a bit more distinctive and logo-like. However, I'd add a tail to the two d's -- ones like the a's have.
      Today, 03:39 PM
    • calebninja
      Comment on How can I create an image like this?
      At least you're not stuck with Alex Smith as your quarterback. Sure he doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but how can you when you throw 20 bubble screens a game...
      Today, 03:22 PM
    • bigdata
      Comment on How can I create an image like this?
      My Cowboys needed retooling after Jessica broke up with Romo.
      Today, 03:18 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings