animating a text list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animating a text list

I have several lists of names, that I wouldlike to have appear slowly..from the bottom of the screen...is there a way to do this without keying in each name and having it on a separate layer?

sb

why not make a color->transparency gradient that covers the whole list and slowly moves up.... that way you only have 1 layer to mess with.

www.standercreative.com

Comment

that's what i would do. or have the text on a layer moving behind an opaque 'box' with a window cut out of it. or make a movie clip of the moving text/box etc and plop it on your stage. same amount of work, i guess, but less mess on the main timeline. show us! show us!

Comment

thanks...long complicated story behind this, but trying to make something look good, but for a user that is not comfortable on a computer...so I have to do this in a most basic way (read: not so flashy!)...

sb

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CobraStrike
          Comment on New Logo for Organic Foods
          CobraStrike
          Agreeing with cosmo here, not like feeling your way to success. I should take this advice more seriously myself.
          Today, 01:40 PM
        • CobraStrike
          Comment on Critique Me...
          CobraStrike
          Yes, I do believe I need to 1. Work of Refinement and 2. Simplicity or more so directness to what I am trying to communicate. Do you have a favorite Graphic Design book or two you cold share with me?...
          Today, 01:34 PM
        • CobraStrike
          Comment on Critique Me...
          CobraStrike
          Do you have any books that you think would be of great help? I have the logo and font bible, but I haven't bought anything recently. Maybe you could share a list?
          Today, 01:32 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to need critique
          KitchWitch
          Hi Gogogo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 08:17 AM
        • joelanthon
          Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
          joelanthon
          I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
          Yesterday, 11:48 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X