animating a text list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animating a text list

I have several lists of names, that I wouldlike to have appear slowly..from the bottom of the screen...is there a way to do this without keying in each name and having it on a separate layer?

sb

why not make a color->transparency gradient that covers the whole list and slowly moves up.... that way you only have 1 layer to mess with.

www.standercreative.com

Comment

that's what i would do. or have the text on a layer moving behind an opaque 'box' with a window cut out of it. or make a movie clip of the moving text/box etc and plop it on your stage. same amount of work, i guess, but less mess on the main timeline. show us! show us!

Comment

thanks...long complicated story behind this, but trying to make something look good, but for a user that is not comfortable on a computer...so I have to do this in a most basic way (read: not so flashy!)...

sb

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Comment on Book cover design - best practice?
          PrintDriver
          Not to mention the four-color dot registration in smaller lettering will make your pressman swear at you...

Now if these are book covers for digital-only books, we are probably talking about...
          Today, 10:36 AM
        • B
          Reply to Book cover design - best practice?
          B
          Yes and no. It goes against common wisdom, but when the text, graphics, symbols, whatever will be composed of halftone/screentint dots as opposed to a solid ink color, like black, there's no reason that...
          Today, 10:27 AM
        • HotButton
          HotButton
          Well of course you have to do it all correctly. That goes for everything.
          Today, 09:13 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Book cover design - best practice?
          KitchWitch
          We approve pending posts as quickly as we can. Please don't post multiples. Thanks!...
          Today, 08:58 AM
        • PrintDriver
          PrintDriver
          Assuming you have chosen the correct output settings when creating the nested PDF...

If you want to view your placed image more correctly in InDesign, go to View > Display Performance...
          Today, 08:51 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X