X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animating a text list

I have several lists of names, that I wouldlike to have appear slowly..from the bottom of the screen...is there a way to do this without keying in each name and having it on a separate layer?

sb

why not make a color->transparency gradient that covers the whole list and slowly moves up.... that way you only have 1 layer to mess with.

www.standercreative.com

Comment

that's what i would do. or have the text on a layer moving behind an opaque 'box' with a window cut out of it. or make a movie clip of the moving text/box etc and plop it on your stage. same amount of work, i guess, but less mess on the main timeline. show us! show us!

Comment

thanks...long complicated story behind this, but trying to make something look good, but for a user that is not comfortable on a computer...so I have to do this in a most basic way (read: not so flashy!)...

sb

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X