Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a white painted graphics on brown paper which looks like halftone img?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a white painted graphics on brown paper which looks like halftone img?

Well, topic of this post may confuse but I'm the beginner in graphics and don't know how to name the thing. As an example here's an image and I'll tell you what is all about:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	586.0 KB
ID:	16686

I'm looking for solution how to implement in my CorelDRAW project white rasters like on the image above. As You can see, the white is not so intensive and it looks like scattered raster - this is why I mentioned about halftone image and I think it is something with lpi of chosen vector or bitmap graphics. But can't figure out how to implement it in my graphics.

I'm working on paper bags with ads. I want to place some bitmap or vector objects on such white background and don't know where to start to develop it. I've tried all that I know and can't get closer to solution. Can anybody show me a direction?
    I'm working on CorelDRAW X5 and PS CS6. I will be grateful for any suggestions.

Hi Han and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Make the texture you want with whatever grunge brush you want in Ps. Do it to the size of the bag of course. Save it as a tiff to preserve the transparent background. You can save it as a PDF also, but Corel sometimes doesn't play nice with PDF's coming from Illy when I'm at work, but not to sure about a Ps pdf.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        PanToshi
        Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 03:46 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Looking for comments
        PanToshi
        Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 03:46 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        PanToshi
        Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 03:40 PM
      • HotButton
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        HotButton
        There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
        Today, 03:36 PM
      • pobrien
        Flyer Crtitique
        pobrien
        Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
        Today, 01:12 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X