frame around pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame around pic

Hello everybody. I would like to ask you for help. I am using X3 and by exporting, by any selected object, exported picture has light pixel frame (for example by black rectangle is the frame light grey almost white), but just from right and bottom side. It displays also by exporting jpg and png too. It seems like thin gradient frame. Any tip how to fix this problem please? Thanks

Welcome to GDF dek1

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Corel myself, and since it's a holiday weekend around here, there might not be many responses today. Hang tight and maybe someone will know how to help you tomorrow.

Meanwhile, we ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Everyone's first few posts are moderated to cut down on spam, so don't panic and post multiple times if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X