Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Shop Pro 5

Hello,

Does anyone happen to have Paint Shop 5?

Thanks,

chr2014

Welcome to GDF chr2014

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Everyone's first few posts are moderated to cut down on spam, so don't panic and post multiple times if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

http://www.oldapps.com/Paint_Shop_Pro.php
      http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Thanks Cosmo...

I downloaded the file but it put utilities on my computer that I had to delete.

It would be nice if you could just download the paint program without having unwanted programs installed onto your computer without your permission!

Comment

Why do you need v5?
          For a whole $67 you can get the latest version.
          https://store.paintshoppro.com/1184/...979.1426501452

If you want cracked and free, sorry, can't help you.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            PanToshi
            Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
          • B
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            B
            Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
            Today, 12:57 PM
          • Arka-Software
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            Arka-Software
            There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
            Today, 12:46 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            PrintDriver
            You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
            Today, 09:10 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to New in Here
            KitchWitch
            Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
            Today, 09:09 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X