fix CorelDraw file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix CorelDraw file

Hi! Can someone help me to fix a corrupted coreldraw file? I was working on a file of 159+ MB file when the power suddenly went off and I couldn't open the file when the power was back. Maybe someone have come across a situation like this? Thanks

Welcome to the forum Ccolbert. We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

We have corel users here, but I'm not one. Someone should be along soon to try to help.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I just encountered this problem yesterday. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. You'll have to recreate everything. Tried rebooting the computer and also repairing Coreldraw to no avail.

Comment

Hi Ccolbert! try these steps
        1. rename the file to ".zip "
        2. open the zip-file with Winzip or WinRar (these programs has a repair-function for zip)
        3. try to repair the file
        4. then extract the riffdata.cdr from content-folder of zip-file and open this file in CorelDRAW

Edit: Link removed because it didn't work

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Breanne.C
          Helloooooo!
          Breanne.C
          Hey everyone! My name is Breanne. I didn't realize there was an introduction spot until after I tried making my first post to identify a font. Ooopsie!

I'm from the Seattle area, a freelance...
          Today, 05:31 PM
        • Breanne.C
          Font ID Please
          Breanne.C
          Hey folks! I need help identifying the font in this logo, just the text "Fire Medic." Can anyone help ID it?

Today, 03:56 PM
        • chikisg84
          Comment on Need feedback on best way to start redesigning my portfiolio website
          chikisg84
          Thank you so much for your input. What you said about Joomla templates basically dictating the look and feel of the site is basically the reason I've held so long to my current site. I have not found...
          Today, 03:32 PM
        • Biggs097
          Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
          Biggs097
          Keep in mind the cost of the tooling the dye is a one time cost. The next lot of cards wont include the tooling cost.
          StudioMonkey is also correct of the cost vs. your volume. 100 cards may run...
          Today, 02:42 PM
        • B
          Reply to Need feedback on best way to start redesigning my portfiolio website
          B
          Joomla is my CMS of choice. For that matter, I'm working on some template modifications for a Joomla site this morning.

For a small personal site, Joomla might be overkill. It's certainly...
          Today, 02:11 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X