how to outline a bitmap image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to outline a bitmap image

so i have a bitmap image that i need to put an outline around. i need the outline so that i can cut the shape out using my laser engraving and cutting machine. in order to cut the line weight has to be set to hairline hence the need for the outline around the shape. is this possible? and how?

Hi Festor and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

You need a "closed shape" vector outline. How good are you with a pen tool in Illustrator? And does your laser software accept illustrator files?
      There are other ways to create a vector outline, but without seeing the art, it's impossible to tell you which would work best with the least amount of hassle.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X