How to fix coreldraw files?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix coreldraw files?

Hi! I have an annoying problem when I save files in Corel Draw 9. The problem is that many a times I save a file, I cannot reopen either the original as well the backup file. I get a message - error reading .cdr file.

How can I fix this issue? Thanks a ton.

Hi JuliusWaters, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.

Lots of reading
    The abridged version

I've also moved your post from the General category to the Corel Products category. I've never used CorelDraw myself, but someone here might be able to help.

Comment

Did you try this?
      http://howto.corel.com/en/c/How_To:_...pted_CDR_Files

If you post that a thing with the initials RTB helped you out, this would become an ad.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mixlikes
        Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
        mixlikes
        Favorite forum software:
        1. phpBB
        2. MyBB
        3. Vanilla Forum
        4. XenForo
        5. Simple Machines Forum
        Today, 03:43 AM
      • Caleson
        Reply to Questions about Business Cards, Self Promotion
        Caleson
        Actually, I was referring to applying for employment. I'm kind of mixed on whether or not it would be a good idea, but I think overall, if the card is pretty creative, it could serve as a memorable token....
        Yesterday, 09:59 PM
      • fredz0003
        Logo critique for my personal blog
        fredz0003
        Hi, I am new to this forum. A bit about myself I am a programmer, and trying to build a professional looking blog. I've done web dev before, but I've never considered myself the artistic type. I followed...
        Yesterday, 04:57 PM
      • B
        Reply to Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
        B
        Of the options you mentioned, upgrading the RAM will make the most difference for the cost. Eight megabytes of RAM is almost a bare minimum when working with Adobe's graphics applications -- 16 is even...
        Yesterday, 04:56 PM
      • mrturner
        Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
        mrturner
        I am currently doing my graphics design work on my laptop which specs are listed below, It really does struggle to handle software like photoshop and illustrator. Do I, upgrade RAM? An 8GB ram stick for...
        Yesterday, 04:16 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X