CorelDraw at windows 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CorelDraw at windows 10

I would like to ask how is working CorelDraw on windows 10. I was using it a lot in old times when I was using windows 7 but the truth is that it was pretty useless on windows 8 and 8.1 because of bugs and crashes all the time. Does anyone know if they fixed it and how it works now?

For me it works exactly the same as it did in windows 7. The only problem I've ever had with it was it crashing when I'm closing the program, and it still does that.
    "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Obsidian86 View Post
      For me it works exactly the same as it did in windows 7. The only problem I've ever had with it was it crashing when I'm closing the program, and it still does that.
      Thanks! Have you tried corel on windows 8? I wonder if it's something wrong with my PC or maybe it's common issue on windows 8 that it keeps crashing all the time?

Comment

What version of CorelDraw are you using? I use X5 and yes the bugs were a lot in windows 8, but I think its something from the Corels side not the OS !

Comment

Hi alitimate and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

A lot of times, when an OS is updated, the older software will break.
            It's called planned obsolescence.
            How else do you think software designers keep in business.

If a piece of software isn't working on a new system update, contact the software company to see if there is a patch. Most times you have to go up to the next upgrade though.

I can still remember when Mac stopped supporting OS8 entirely. When my last dual-booting computer died, I suddenly had a whole shelf full of games that no longer run. At all. Just spits the disk back out. Most of them no longer exist. That shelf represents a lot of hard earned cash flushed down the tubes.

Comment

It works fine for me on Windows 10. I've been using x8 for a while.

Comment

"Corel & Quark" to lonely souls lost in a fish bowl year after year...
                "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                Aesop

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X