Missing colors in CorelDraw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing colors in CorelDraw

Hello. I have Windows 10 and CorelDraw X8 installed.
    Before creating new file everything looks fine (as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/LweSDJo.png )
    But when new document is created (with RGB color mode, not CMYK) main color palette gets messed up. Many colors are missing and replaced with blacks. You can see it here:
    http://i.imgur.com/qDNA7bC.png (on the right side).
    I tried reinstalling it, restoring default settings etc but nothing helps. Any ideas how to fix it?

Hi Mustang999 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Were the colors that turned black Pantone colors? See if there is an update available from Corel.

Comment

Colors that are black are random RGB colors. They still have their original names, for example 40% Black. But after using them objects are colored with #000000 black. There is no update available.

Comment

anybody?

Comment

I've read the Coreldraw manual a few times but not recently.
            Do you have a setting someplace that tells the program to either make gray black or convert gray to CMYK values? If the colors that are becoming full black are percentage grays, that might be part of it. I'd also check into your profile settings as described here:
            http://www.corel.com/content/pdf/cdg...ment_Guide.pdf

If all else fails you can try this:
            http://www.corel.com/us/contact-us/

Anything that messes with a production workflow gets an immediate call to support.
            I was on with Adobe all last week regarding a couple nice new big fat bugs in InDesign CC2015. The fix for one was ''deal with it until we decide to fix it,'' the other was trashing prefs on a regular basis, sometimes 3x per day. NOT happy.

Comment

I don't have any additional settings. Fresh installation of Corel without any changes does that. Is there a possibility that something is wrong with my OS? Something is missing so Corel can't get colors right?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
                Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
                B
                I'd normally let these kinds of things go as a matter of opinion, but in this case, with people recommending vBulletin, I need to say something.

Quite likely the worst so-called upgrade in...
                Yesterday, 07:39 PM
              • B
                Reply to Heatmap help
                B
                If by combine, you mean overlay them on top of each other while preserving and combining the red areas of both, yes, Photoshop can easily do it -- at least in this particular instance with these two images....
                Yesterday, 07:11 PM
              • B
                Comment on Design Help
                B
                You know, back when I was in college, I remember taking stock of all the bad design around me -- from supermarket aisles to magazine layouts, it was everywhere. I mistakenly thought this whole design...
                Yesterday, 06:59 PM
              • Risen28
                Reply to Design Help
                Risen28
                Oh man , its like biggs said this happens with every graphic designer and web designer. I Find it quite ironic when some clients pay you for your service ,"which is to provide a effective design...
                Yesterday, 04:41 PM
              • h!ghC
                Heatmap help
                h!ghC
                Hello everyone,

I have a few heatmaps generated from a running app, which look like this:

Now, I would like to combine all of these heatmaps into one single heatmap....
                Yesterday, 03:06 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X