Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendars in corel draw

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to make Calendars in Corel Draw? cause i dont really want to do it by hand.

what vesrion you using i know they have the templaes for calenders but on our version there is no type ie no dates
    When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened
    But in my dreams, I slew the dragon

Comment

Go Oberon web site; http://oberonplace.com/products/cale...zard/index.htm

You can download a calendar Wizard for corel 10, 11 and 12.
      Attached Files
      anitalavalatina

Comment

if you want flexibility with your calendar use the grid tool. define the rows and columns, click and drag for size, then ungroup all. you'll be left with a bunch of rectangles you can manipulate individually.

or if you really want to go nuts with your control, the position transformation and the align and distribute menu are your friends. Draw one line, then have at it.

Comment

im using calendar Wizard addon for Corel x6.

Comment

Hi Luca and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Zombie thread.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X