This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using CorelDraw to create rhinestone transfer for tee's

I design tee shirts and I am trying to create some sample rhinestone tee's to show my customers. I was trying to research online to find the easiest, most economical way to create these samples because trying to order them from a company is costly due to the fact they wont create 1 or 2 samples - they want you to buy in bulk quantity.

I read a post in another forum where a person said that CorelDraw can be used to make the patterns for the rhinestone transfers. Basically I need a software that can generate 2mm dots on the design in uniform order so that I can apply the rhinestones.

I am including a link of what I am trying to explain because I do not think I am doing a great job.

Can someone please scroll to the bottom and look at the pictures of this particular software and tell me if there is a way I can do this with coreldraw or any oter software?

Thanks.

P.S. - Sorry if I wasnt supposed to post that link but if I'm not please remove it and people can PM for the link.
    Last edited by PanToshi; 03-27-2015, 06:54 AM.

Are you looking to glue ACTUAL rhine stones on shirts, or just prunt pictures of them?

I would just create a brush of SMALL dots, print it on the shirt and then glue a rhine stone on top of it by hand. Not the most efficient way to do this, but atleast you will have a sample or two to show customers...
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X