layer file export in Corel 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layer file export in Corel 12

Hi, having a problem exporting a layered file to PDF in Corel 12. the export to PDF option is greyed out when i finish the file... HELP (please)

Instead of using Export use the Publish to PDF to get your options.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hyena
      Reply to music distracting?
      hyena
      Not really, with music I can easily let my mind flow. Though without music, Im aware of everything around me. Thus, without music its more distracting. Sometimes I can even focus with heavy metal, or...
      Today, 07:25 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Bi-Fold Brochure & InDesign
      PrintDriver
      As facing pages. Don't do the imposition.
      Or better, call the shop that will be printing it or check online to see if they have a template giving you fold location, bleeds and safeties..
      Today, 07:17 AM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Bi-Fold Brochure & InDesign
      PanToshi
      Hi Tom and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Today, 06:36 AM
    • TomTom55
      Bi-Fold Brochure & InDesign
      TomTom55
      Hey everyone

It has been a while since I have been commissioned to design a bi-fold brochure (A4, front cover, 2 inside pages and the back cover) and it seems I cannot recall how to setup...
      Today, 03:11 AM
    • B
      Reply to music distracting?
      B
      I just looked it up and listened to it on Spotify. Holy crap, that would have driven me completely nuts!

Today, 01:26 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X