Can someone do me a solid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone do me a solid?

Our kickball team got a new bar sponsor so we need new shirts. They gave me a .cdr file - I can't open it and neither can the screen printer.

any chance someone can take a look at it and maybe convert it to an .ai or .pdf or .eps?
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

I'll do it, you can PM me and we can go from there.
    "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

I have Corel installed but for some reason haven't been able to open a .cdr file for awhile. I stick it on my desktop, right click and convert to pdf. Works every time. So far
      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Graphic Converter can be your best friend now and then.

http://download.cnet.com/GraphicConv...-10057380.html
        "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
        LinkedIn

Comment

Truth be told Obsidian is my best friend now and then.

Thanks man - i appreciate it.

I had a previous version of graphicconverter and I found it pretty useless.
          Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.

Comment

You fickle designer you!
            "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
            LinkedIn

Comment

getting close to that 1k mark there gromit ... I will probably miss it so congrats.

Comment

Thanks MD.
                LinkedIn

Comment

I did it to stock up on Karma points. Gonna do something real bad soon, and I don't want to be in the negative.
                  "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

sounds interesting obsidian ... do tell.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splashsky
                      Advice on simple banking-style design
                      Splashsky
                      So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
                      Today, 12:10 PM
                    • PrintDriver
                      Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
                      PrintDriver
                      Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
                      The Output.
                      As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
                      Today, 08:46 AM
                    • Peter3v
                      Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
                      Peter3v
                      Hey B - If interested people would like to message me on earth2pete@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you
                      Today, 06:52 AM
                    • Breanne.C
                      Reply to Helloooooo!
                      Breanne.C
                      Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
                      Yesterday, 10:29 PM
                    • Breanne.C
                      Reply to Font ID Please
                      Breanne.C
                      Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
                      Yesterday, 10:14 PM
                    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X