Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• converting corel draw x3 to ai-eps version8

hi, hello...

how can I convert a corel draw x3 file to an ai-eps version8 file.

are there converters, do I need AI for that?

thanks in deed..

GDF means graphic data file ,)

Welcome to GDF!

When you get settled please read this as well as these very important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

What software do you have to work with? If this is a one-time emergency, you could download the 30-day trial of Illustrator and save back with that.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

AI won't open an X3 file. You'll need X3 or above and then save it back to CDraw 10 before AI will touch it. And even then, no guarantees.

Better, IMO, to dload trial X6, or whatever version Corel is at and Export to an EPS or PDF. Any idea what's in it?

Comment

Sorry Bob, I was assuming the OP had X3 to save out to EPS.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X