Importing a tiff image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing a tiff image

I need to import a tiff image into Corel but I don't want it to look so pixelated. Any suggestions? I prefer to work in Corel but I am not closed to using Photoshop. Thank you.

Hi dezineit and welcome to GDF!

When you get settled please read this as well as these very important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

Enjoy!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

What's the image resolution of the .tif file? Is it pixelated just on your screen or when you print?

Comment

Thank you!

I am not a technical Graphic Designer so I am hoping the experts on this forum can help me out. I do layout designs to engrave or to make film for a process called metalphoto. Metalphoto is the old school developing of film onto aluminum sheets. I am trying to take an image from the www.uspto.gov website. No, I am not trying to get a good image from a website. I do know better than that! I am trying to take one of their high res .tiff images and import it into Corel for a client. I would greatly appreciate any help, tips, etc. Thank you.

Comment

Metal photos?
          Anodized or emulsion?

Comment

It is anodized but that is not where my question lies. I want to make sure I have a high res. image for the film to complete the process. Thank you.

Comment

bump

Comment

Not understanding your question.
                If the image is good enough for your process, isn't it good enough for what you're doing?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
                  Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
                  HotButton
                  Of course there is nothing wrong with using the tools you have available to their best effect. I happen to agree that in your position, Publisher is a good choice. Most pro designers wouldn't know this,...
                  Today, 11:57 AM
                • chikisg84
                  Hello guys!
                  chikisg84
                  I just wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself. I have a barchelor's degree in graphic design and have been working in the industry and the same job for 13 years now. Lately I've been feeling...
                  Today, 11:18 AM
                • B
                  Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
                  B
                  For layout purposes, Publisher is certainly a step up from MS Word.

Professional designers generally stay away from Publisher because it largely consumer and office software that doesn't...
                  Today, 11:15 AM
                • Fuzzy Onion
                  Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
                  Fuzzy Onion
                  I work for a small education company. We produce a number of documents that are then made available for teachers to download via PDF. These are things like worksheets, readings, and instruction guides/user...
                  Today, 10:38 AM
                • StudioMonkey
                  Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
                  StudioMonkey
                  Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
                  Today, 09:38 AM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X