Entwined letters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entwined letters

How can you make entwined letters where two letters in two different colors overlap AND underlap each other?

If I convert them (from text) to curves and then use the Virtual Segment Delete Tool, it leaves open curves and the color disappears. How can I close the open curves in a way that follows the lines of the letters (as opposed to making a straight line) so I can get the color back? Or is there an altogether better way?

Thanks for any help!
    Janet

I'm not a Corel expert. This is just a suggestion, maybe try to "weld" them together? Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dezineit View Post
      I'm not a Corel expert. This is just a suggestion, maybe try to "weld" them together? Good luck!
      No, I'm afraid that does not relate to the issue at all...:-)....

Janet

Comment

Smart Fill and some weld operations
        Attached Files

Comment

See my solution (and others) at http://coreldraw.com/forums/t/33810.aspx

:-) Janet

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
            Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
            Glitchin
            Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
            Today, 03:55 PM
          • Glitchin
            Comment on Logo Feedback
            Glitchin
            I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
            Today, 03:24 PM
          • Glitchin
            Reply to Critique Please?
            Glitchin
            This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
            Today, 02:58 PM
          • Glitchin
            Comment on Critique Please?
            Glitchin
            Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
            Today, 02:54 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Portfolio usage of work
            PrintDriver
            Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
            Today, 12:42 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X