Corel Graphics X6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corel Graphics X6

I downloaded a 30 day trial version of Corel Graphics X6. Then I went on to purchase the actual box software. When I try to activate my product, I keep getting the pop-up window saying my days are up, and it won't let me into the program. I have been in communication (numerous times) with technical support.

I have uninstalled, cleared temporary files, done the regedit, ALLUSERSPROFILE, created new profile, changed my password over and over ... all to no avail. These were all recommendations of tech support. Nothing works!

I am using Windows 7. Is there somewhere a hidden file could be located that would flag the 30 days are up? Is it something on Corel web site that flags it. Technical support isn't helping. I need to use the software now. Any ideas?

Hi nabobeg and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read the threads posted HERE and HERE. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regulations, frequently discussed topics as well as clearing up any baffling inside jokes.

Sorry, I can't help you with either Windows or Corel but hopefully someone else where will have a suggestion.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X