downloading coreel draw 16 for macbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloading coreel draw 16 for macbook

hi can anybody pls suggest me as how to download coral draw16 for macbook pro..i m a new apple user and doing my best to learn coping with the os.tried almost everything on google bt smhow was not able to download the corel software for mac..it would be really helpful if i can get a link from where i can download it..thanx

It's because Corel doesn't offer a mac version.

Comment

You'll have to be running Windows on your Mac - http://www.macworld.com/article/1164..._your_mac.html

Then you can open the Corel software

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I'd suggest Parallels if you insist on using Corel Draw. I haven't looked to see if they offer a Windows 8-compatible product.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

What about if you are open to new software? Is there a Corel draw equivalent for Mac?

Comment

I guess it depends what you want/need to do with it. If you need to produce graphic, industry standard, art work in CMYK and/or assign Pantone spot colors etc, your best bet is Adobe Illustrator. (Expensive) If you just need to create some vector graphics, like you might want to use on the web, you have more choices. Sketch is a quite capable editor http://www.bohemiancoding.com/sketch/, Pixelmator now has some basic vector editor capabilities, but not as featureful as Sketch. http://www.pixelmator.com/blog/2013/...g-vectormator/, then you have a free choice of Inkscape. http://www.inkscape.org/en/ Dispite Inkscape's claim that it is a "professional" editor, it does support Pantone. Don't expect to be able to take anything exported from it in vector format to a professional printer for color critical printing. Beyond that it does have a lot of powerful features.

Comment

Kool has already given a simple answer i believe .

Comment

Hi Sirejames and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
                  Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                  PanToshi
                  Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                  Today, 03:46 PM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Looking for comments
                  PanToshi
                  Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                  Today, 03:46 PM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                  PanToshi
                  Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                  Today, 03:40 PM
                • HotButton
                  Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                  HotButton
                  There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
                  Today, 03:36 PM
                • pobrien
                  Flyer Crtitique
                  pobrien
                  Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
                  Today, 01:12 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X