Effect in Corel Photopaint X5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect in Corel Photopaint X5

Does anyone know if you can create this effect in Photopaint X5 simply or is it a complex thing to do?

Hi Maexum and welcome to GDF!

We ask that all new members take a few minutes read through important threads here and here.
    These will explain our rules, answer frequently asked questions and explain some of the long running jokes you'll run into.

Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Breanne.C
      Reply to Helloooooo!
      Breanne.C
      Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
      Yesterday, 10:29 PM
    • Breanne.C
      Reply to Font ID Please
      Breanne.C
      Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
      Yesterday, 10:14 PM
    • B
      Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
      B
      You'll need to add an email address for interested designers to contact you and work out details offline.
      Yesterday, 04:34 PM
    • Peter3v
      Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
      Peter3v
      Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm the owner of a recruitment company whom has a logo that they are happy with BUT would like the name of the recruitment business to be to the immediate right of the logo...
      Yesterday, 12:40 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Poster for a school project
      PrintDriver
      Still doesn't help the student figure out how to come up with a viable concept. If they had done even the tiniest bit of research, your ''concept'' would have been easily discovered. It's on just about...
      Yesterday, 06:54 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X