Beginer help with logo in corel draw x5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginer help with logo in corel draw x5

Hi I need some help with the corel photo paint x-5,I`m beginer and I want eliminate all the background of the picture staying just the word Lucas,I dont want to make a new text writing lucas I want is that word from the picture.Can you make one step by step tuturial how to make it.
    Thanks and sorry for my bad English
    Attached Files

Welcome nmsi!

We ask all new members to please have a thorough read through these important threads and this announcement with our rules and FAQs so they will know a bit about how this place works.

Enjoy your stay!!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

What is your intended use? If you're intention was to blow it up, based off this images size, you are sadly mistaken.

Comment

If you are looking to pull a logo from that picture, your best bet is to see if you can get it from the source. In this case it is the Lucas Oil logo.

Second choice is to trace it using the bezier tool in Corel Draw.

To actually do want you say is to use the cliping mask. However, like was said earlier, you won't be able to enlarge this with any clarity.

The methods using a bezier tool, or cliping mask can be found by google using terms "How to use bezier tool in CorelDraw" or "how to use Cliping mask in Corel Photo-paint"

Comment

If you are using the Lucas Oil logo legitimately, they would be seriously upset with you redrawing it with the pen tool.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
            Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
            KitchWitch
            Hi Keluitry and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 07:39 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to Career advice
            KitchWitch
            Hi Virindi and welcome to GDF.

I agree with PD, job titles differ from one place to another now. The word associate could mean you're a junior-level designer, or it could mean you're a partner...
            Today, 07:36 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to Copyright question - images taken from other websites
            KitchWitch
            I'm not a lawyer and not in Australia, so I can only tell you what I would do here in the U.S. I would contact both websites asking permission to use those photos and how they would like them credited....
            Today, 07:31 AM
          • mixlikes
            Reply to What do you think about my new web site?
            mixlikes
            The website is good with high download speed. As well site is neat and clean.
            Today, 07:14 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Career advice
            PrintDriver
            Titles mean nothing any more. When little Johnny's mummy and daddy are calling his boss after 6 months wondering why little Johnny hasn't been promoted yet, job titles tend to get created. (No joke. I've...
            Today, 06:21 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X