Beginer help with logo in corel draw x5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginer help with logo in corel draw x5

Hi I need some help with the corel photo paint x-5,I`m beginer and I want eliminate all the background of the picture staying just the word Lucas,I dont want to make a new text writing lucas I want is that word from the picture.Can you make one step by step tuturial how to make it.
    Thanks and sorry for my bad English
    Attached Files

Welcome nmsi!

We ask all new members to please have a thorough read through these important threads and this announcement with our rules and FAQs so they will know a bit about how this place works.

Enjoy your stay!!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

What is your intended use? If you're intention was to blow it up, based off this images size, you are sadly mistaken.

Comment

If you are looking to pull a logo from that picture, your best bet is to see if you can get it from the source. In this case it is the Lucas Oil logo.

Second choice is to trace it using the bezier tool in Corel Draw.

To actually do want you say is to use the cliping mask. However, like was said earlier, you won't be able to enlarge this with any clarity.

The methods using a bezier tool, or cliping mask can be found by google using terms "How to use bezier tool in CorelDraw" or "how to use Cliping mask in Corel Photo-paint"

Comment

If you are using the Lucas Oil logo legitimately, they would be seriously upset with you redrawing it with the pen tool.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Breanne.C
            Helloooooo!
            Breanne.C
            Hey everyone! My name is Breanne. I didn't realize there was an introduction spot until after I tried making my first post to identify a font. Ooopsie!

I'm from the Seattle area, a freelance...
            Yesterday, 05:31 PM
          • Breanne.C
            Font ID Please
            Breanne.C
            Hey folks! I need help identifying the font in this logo, just the text "Fire Medic." Can anyone help ID it?

Yesterday, 03:56 PM
          • chikisg84
            Comment on Need feedback on best way to start redesigning my portfiolio website
            chikisg84
            Thank you so much for your input. What you said about Joomla templates basically dictating the look and feel of the site is basically the reason I've held so long to my current site. I have not found...
            Yesterday, 03:32 PM
          • Biggs097
            Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
            Biggs097
            Keep in mind the cost of the tooling the dye is a one time cost. The next lot of cards wont include the tooling cost.
            StudioMonkey is also correct of the cost vs. your volume. 100 cards may run...
            Yesterday, 02:42 PM
          • B
            Reply to Need feedback on best way to start redesigning my portfiolio website
            B
            Joomla is my CMS of choice. For that matter, I'm working on some template modifications for a Joomla site this morning.

For a small personal site, Joomla might be overkill. It's certainly...
            Yesterday, 02:11 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X