Silverlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverlight

I have a MAC OSX. My employer has gone paperless and I need to get my check stubs online. However, I am unable to do this and my employer is saying you need Explorer. They told me today that I could download "Silverlight" and that should work. Just wondering before I do this if any of you have downloaded it and if it has worked for you. I'm VERY skeptical about downloading Microsoft compatible products on my MAC. THANKS!

I've had to download it for dealing with a client, it doesn't seem to cause any problems.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Software is software. You don't use Microsoft Word or Excel?

What are you using for a browser? Because I have found that when dealing with Microsoft and browsers that using Safari tends to work far more often than Firefox. I'd try that first. Then give Silverlight a whirl if it doesn't.

Comment

Thank you KemingMatters and PrintDriver for your replies. I'm using Google Chrome.

Comment

And I use Open Office instead of buying MS Word/Excel....it was a freebie and works great! lol

Comment

I need Silverlight to stream Netflix content. Never had an issue.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by meccajos View Post
              I'm VERY skeptical about downloading Microsoft compatible products on my MAC.
              Now that Ballmer is gone, it's perfectly safe to do so without feeling like you've invited the loud, sweaty lunatic neighbor family down the street into your house.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Biggs097
                Reply to Poster for a school project
                Biggs097
                Yeah, it's looking a bit drab.

Find a nice high-res photo of a beach on a royalty-free site. Lose the transparency, the photo doesn't need to be washed out, just find a vibrant beach scene...
                Today, 12:02 PM
              • B
                Reply to A question about advancing education
                B
                Here's a paraphrased version of an actual conversation I had with our HR department a few months back. Seriously.

Me -- "How many job applicants did we receive for the open position?"...
                Today, 11:45 AM
              • designzombie
                designzombie
                Certifications might make the difference when choosing between 2 seemingly equally qualified candidates with equally impressive portfolios. But that's only after all other qualifications such as 4-year...
                Today, 11:19 AM
              • HotButton
                Reply to Poster for a school project
                HotButton
                And for a beach party, I'm sure you can do better than this photo of a pier.
                Today, 10:04 AM
              • KitchWitch
                KitchWitch
                Hi Roland198 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                Today, 09:25 AM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X