Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to choose a scanner?

Hello guys,

Does anybody use scanner for their drawings or illustrations here?
    I'm looking for a scanner to buy for very detailed pencil drawing scans. I attached an example here what kind of quality i need.
    Could you recommend something or share your experience?
    Thank you.
    Attached Files

Hi St_vytautas and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.

Comment

I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very reliable and produce high-quality scans. Unfortunately they're several hundred dollars more than the Canoscan.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
            There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
            Good choice :I appreciate

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
              Reply to 3D view of a logo
              Clipping shop
              sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.
              Today, 11:11 AM
            • B
              Reply to Briefs
              B
              I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all answer to your question. It depends on the company, its culture, the marketing person, the designer and the project at hand.

I oversee both the...
              Today, 09:50 AM
            • pers0n
              Reply to Portfolio usage of work
              pers0n
              Well the work would be work I did. For example lets say I designed someone's logo, poster or website and they want me to take it down.
              Today, 09:25 AM
            • MinaZee
              Comment on Logo Feedback
              MinaZee
              Thanks Glitchin , and i will.
              Today, 06:32 AM
            • Woodenpablo
              Briefs
              Woodenpablo
              What's the general consensus on how to interpret briefs written by a marketing manager or director etc? I was in a meeting at work where I interpreted the brief incorrectly and got a critised for it....
              Today, 04:43 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X