Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Management

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to invest in a font management software. I've used Suitcase Fusion ($119) before but I've been hearing good things about Font Explorer X Pro ($89).

Interested to see if Suitcase Fusion is worth the extra $40.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Amir
    Last edited by lowfatgraphics; 10-22-2014, 10:29 PM. Reason: Sorry for the bad title-- meant to type Font Management

We use FEX. Works great…
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
      We use FEX. Works great…
      Thanks.

I was testing the Font Suitcase and seems to be screwing with my Chrome bowsers...after some googling--looks like its a known issue. FEX it is then.

Thanks Garricks.

Comment

I installed FEX not long ago. Despite many things still undiscovered, but I find it quite interesting and convenient. It is easier to find and try new fonts and it also has the integrated store.

Comment

Hi Abbert and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X