Ford Trucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Trucks

I really dig the style of those Ford Truck ads with Dennis Leary and I want to create something like them.

Any idea what kind of tool I could use for that? I've been playing with Prezi, but it doesn't feel snappy enough.

The Ford commercial is done very nicely, but the technique that's used isn't especially original. Do a Google search on "kinetic typography" to find dozens of other examples -- most not done nearly as well as the Ford piece.

It's reasonably easy to do this sort of thing in Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion. Combine the motion graphics with video in Premiere or Final Cut and it's done. Of course it still takes talent, ability and good judgment.

Comment

Welcome to GDF Todd

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Everyone's first few posts are moderated to cut down on spam, so don't panic and post multiple times if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay!
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X