Custom Form Creation and Calendaring Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Form Creation and Calendaring Tool

My organization is looking for something fairly specific: a Web-based tool where we can create custom design request forms (i.e, fields for name of project, dimensions, due date, etc) Ideally, on submission this would 1) notify a designer via email 2) put the project on a Web-based calendar that could be viewed and maintained and 3) this calendar would have additional functionality so that project milestones could be added. Has anyone heard of such a tool?

Have you checked Google apps?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
      KitchWitch
      Hi Keluitry and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 07:39 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Career advice
      KitchWitch
      Hi Virindi and welcome to GDF.

I agree with PD, job titles differ from one place to another now. The word associate could mean you're a junior-level designer, or it could mean you're a partner...
      Today, 07:36 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Copyright question - images taken from other websites
      KitchWitch
      I'm not a lawyer and not in Australia, so I can only tell you what I would do here in the U.S. I would contact both websites asking permission to use those photos and how they would like them credited....
      Today, 07:31 AM
    • mixlikes
      Reply to What do you think about my new web site?
      mixlikes
      The website is good with high download speed. As well site is neat and clean.
      Today, 07:14 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Career advice
      PrintDriver
      Titles mean nothing any more. When little Johnny's mummy and daddy are calling his boss after 6 months wondering why little Johnny hasn't been promoted yet, job titles tend to get created. (No joke. I've...
      Today, 06:21 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X