Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Enhancement Software

Hello All,

Is there a type Image Enhancement for Photoshop CS5 for Mac. I'm in need of making my images larger for a self standing banner design that I'm working on.

Many thanks,

Scratchy

Do you understand the limitations of image resolution and "up-rezzing" an image file?
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...resizing?t=294

Photoshop includes a very robust interpolating engine already. I haven't found an aftermarket plug-in that works better.

But the same old GIGO rule applies. Garbage In = Garbage Out.

If the pixels aren't there, look for another image. Seriously. Large format stuff like pop-ups that are viewed at arm's distance do not do anything to hide poor imagery, and since these things are usually used for POP marketing and corporate image presentation, you want them to look their best.

I can give you some Logo-Bigger Cream if that will help...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOwi3x92teo
    Last edited by PrintDriver; 06-02-2015, 06:40 AM.

Comment

PrintDriver,

Thank you for the reply, and yes, I do understand the limitations of image resolution. I've learned this while using Adobe Photoshop Version 2 back in the day, around the same time when I was using an xacto knife with laser precision on a sheet of ruby.

As for my query, I have found the software that I was looking for and performed some tests, and I'm quite happy with the results.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Work from UK for an US company
        PrintDriver
        Then you would be a business operating in the UK subject to all the laws and taxes of being a business in the UK.
        Definitely cover your bases....
        Today, 09:41 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to The right typography
        PrintDriver
        My guess is a translation issue.
        Body copy maybe?

The typography is design dependent. If you are designing a magazine for children, the typefaces used are going to be different from...
        Today, 09:37 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to The right typography
        KitchWitch
        Hi Maarten and welcome to GDF.

What is bread text?

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside...
        Today, 08:49 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Hello Guys
        KitchWitch
        Hi Torieyang and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 08:46 AM
      • Maarten
        The right typography
        Maarten
        Hi guys!

I'm a designer student from the Netherlands and this semester we are creating an offline magazine so that means that we need to print it.
        Well the question is, I find it really...
        Today, 07:38 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X