Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerpoint 2011 Mac

Hello!

I am working on a presentation design for Powerpoint for a client. I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know if there is a way to automate a navigation bar? For instance, say I have 4 different sections, and so I want a navigation bar at the top showing what part of the presentation you are in while they are looking. But it needs to be easily editable by the client, so if they add another section, then another link gets added to the nav bar automatically. I have read up on how to add linked navigation bars to existing pages/artwork, but I want this to be as easy to customize as my grandma opening this up and using it. I don't know if there is a way, just thought I'd ask. I feel like I've exhausted my resources trying to figure this out!

2. Is it possible to make a vertical bar a bullet image? I am trying to make a bullet page, but instead of a circle bullet next to the indented copy, I want it to be a long vertical bar, running the height of the bullet - depending on how many lines of copy. Again, I don't know if this is possible, but I thought I'd see!

Thanks so much for any help!

Hi DanielleS and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X