No announcement yet.

Someone experienced in Pinterest here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone experienced in Pinterest here?

For me, one of the very cute services of visual bookmarks has one flaw, for which I find it confusing.
    When I click on some interesting Board (no Pin), most of the recommendations in the mail, I'll get on it right at the top and I can choose "Follow board." If I do that, then appears in the list of boards on my personal page. I'm interested primarily first choice right (Boards) screen, which after a certain time are a lot and cluttered, from different areas of interest. My point is in these areas and asked whether on this page these followed boards can sort into some folders. First choice left (Topics), are similar to this option, but in a different way. They showing me mot my Boards, but different. Suggested, but not still of my interest. This arises for me confusion when I reveal unfollowed Boards. Looking for various tutorials that are for anything other than what I need.
    I hope I have described it clearly.
    thanks for any advice and personal experience
    Peter

My suggestion is to ask your question to Pinterest website people. There's probably a help section somewhere in there.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

sure I made it. Days before. As u see, I am asking here ;-) thx for suggestion. (If I may answer to myself now - different approach of social net philosophy)

Comment

I don't think you can do that with boards.
        Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Your initial post is confusing. You don't really ask a question, just make an observation. Are you asking about creating a new kind of visual board that lets you sort boards into folders based on your level of interest in them?
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.

Comment

Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
              Your initial post is confusing. You don't really ask a question, just make an observation. Are you asking about creating a new kind of visual board that lets you sort boards into folders based on your level of interest in them?
              yes, exactly. See screenshot here http://imgur.com/oreLmXN
              I ask here where I expect people with a similar approach to the visual aspect of the case

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.
                I see RKK, thx for advice

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mixlikes
                  Reply to How they did the drawings like this?
                  mixlikes
                  For perfect drawing, you need to learn photoshop so that you can give a nice texture to an image. There are lots of tools to edit an image that can be used for many purposes....
                  Today, 02:27 AM
                • hank_scorpio
                  Reply to I apparently "need" to get a new laptop.
                  hank_scorpio
                  Don't have the new mac book pro.

What type of software are you using? Is it specific for the Mac? What type of work are you doing?

Do you really need a Mac? You can put together...
                  Today, 12:59 AM
                • Magical Unicorn
                  I apparently "need" to get a new laptop.
                  Magical Unicorn
                  The laptop I'm writing this post on is *calculating in head* going on 7 years old. It's a well loved 13" white MacBook from when I started high school in 2010. I've vehemently stated that I don't...
                  Yesterday, 11:38 PM
                • B
                  Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
                  B
                  As for content, an obvious addition would be the inclusion of several good before-and-after samples of audio that you've cleaned up.
                  Yesterday, 06:54 PM
                • RMo
                  Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
                  RMo
                  Hey,

some quick things:
                  • your page is just a tiny bit too wide. There is a scrollbar at the bottom. That shouldn't be there
                  • add a favicon
                  • there is a massive amount of space after loading
                  Yesterday, 03:18 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X