Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenticular printing software

Hello everyone
    Does anyone know a free software to make Lenticular prints?
    I've found a couple on the internet, but they all are expensive

Thanks in advance

No I don't know of any free interlacing software.
    Lenticulars are a pain to print and/or mount.
    Why would you want to trust the expense of the lenses to some free crapware?
    Nothing worse than a ghosted flip or a bad 3D.
    Far cheaper to buy them from someone who makes them the specialty that they are.
    And they are a specialty.

Comment

The thing is that this is what i am starting with, that's why at the beginning i dont want to have any huge expenses.

Comment

Hi Baccarda and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
          Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
          PanToshi
          Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 03:46 PM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to Looking for comments
          PanToshi
          Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
          Today, 03:46 PM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to Flyer Crtitique
          PanToshi
          Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 03:40 PM
        • HotButton
          Reply to Flyer Crtitique
          HotButton
          There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
          Today, 03:36 PM
        • pobrien
          Flyer Crtitique
          pobrien
          Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
          Today, 01:12 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X