Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did my teachers do this to my computer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did my teachers do this to my computer?

I was doing this portfolio review and I left my computer (Macbook Pro) running on a desk and when I came back there was a clock running and my name appeared on the screen. How the heck did they do that? My computer has never done that before and when I tried to login it looked like it was locked or something.

Were you able to unlock it? (pressing the enter key or the space bar should either give you a desktop or a password log-in.
    On a mac, there is a screensaver that will appear with your name and an apple and possibly a clock. I don't see it that often on mine as it only appears if I turn it on but don't log in then come back 15 minutes later. My normal screensaver is the color comet thingy.

I wouldn't blame your teachers.

As for leaving your computer unlocked and unattended...don't.
    Last edited by PrintDriver; 04-26-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Ray12
      Ray12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes of course I could unlock it. I thought we had too because I was just standing outside the room waiting for them to call me so I could present my work to them, I thought it would save time having to fumble around with my password. I wouldn't normally do that.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X